Have a casual conversation with a scientist: ask them questions, tell them what you think about science or find out how science relates to YOUR life! Bring your questions and discover what its like to be a scientist or engineer! We'll be set up in the front table in the main area of the library.
Talk Science with Me is a program designed around having public conversations with scientists and engineers about the work they do. We meet in bars, coffee shops, libraries, laundromats ... come talk with us!
Need some inspiration on what to ask? Try one of these:
1. What do you find most interesting about what you study?
2. How does your field of study affect my community?
3. I think science is boring and hard. I'm no good at it.
4. What do you do every day?
5. What's the most fun you've had with your field of study?