Throw some supplies in a bag and come stitch with us. If you are into needlework - sewing, embroidery, cross-stitch, knitting, and/or crocheting - you are welcome. Hang out and chat while you work on your current project or start a new one. You will get to meet like-minded people and end up trading tips, advice, or ideas.
New to Stitch & Chat:
You can also get help with your sewing projects and questions!
Do you find yourself discouraged over an unsuccessful sewing project? Or simply overwhelmed by a project dropped on your lap?
There's a lot that can go wrong...
1. Thread bunching up under your fabric while you sew?
2. Wondering how you broke or bent your sewing needle?
3. Fabric won't feed?
4. Does your thread keep breaking?
5. Is your bobbin tension a little off?
6. Do you have a gut feeling you might be reading a pattern upside down?
7. Did your cat (or dog but more likely your cat) scratch a hole in your favorite pillow?
8. Does your little one need a costume for a play?
The list is endless. Take a deep breath! The best way to get over a hump is to find an expert and get some advice. We are here to help with whatever sewing question or project you may have. Bring your sewing machine or feel free to practice on ours.