Chef Alex is very passionate about food and teaching. Born in Brazil and living in the U.S for 23 years, she has both a degree and career in Electrical Engineering and a second degree and career in the Culinary Arts. She is constantly improving her education and she recently moved to Florida with her husband. Chef Alex loves to travel and has been blessed to learn about local cuisine in many places. She has worked as a line cook, executive chef, catering chef, and taught cooking at several schools around the country, including the Le Cordon Bleu in Las Vegas, where she taught Nutrition among other disciplines.
Demo and Tasting Menu:
- Gluten-free “Corn Bread” Stuffing (Paleo friendly) - Demo
- Not-Your-Ordinary Sweet Potato Casserole - Tasting
- Blueberry-Vanilla Cranberry Sauce - Tasting
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies ( Paleo friendly) - Demo
- Variation: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies (not Paleo) - Tasting